Soup is the diet food of many people today. I also prefer soup to many other fried snacks. It is ideal to have on cold evenings. It makes a complete and heart warming meal anytime. Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup is a tasty and healthy Indo Chinese soup.
My family loves Indo Chinese Cuisine. Veg Manchaw and Sweet Corn Vegetable are their favourite soups. Shall soon post the other recipe also. Stay tuned.
Ingredients for Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup
- 5 beans finely cut
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1 onion shredded into small pieces
- 1 small bowl of sweet corn kernels
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 750 ml of water
- salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
Method to make Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup
- Take a pan, add oil and saute the onions for two minutes.
- Then add beans, after a few seconds, throw in the beans and then sweet corn kernels.
- Let cook for sometime.
- Add salt and water to it.
- Let boil.
- Make a paste of cornflour with some water. Mix it to the vegetable stock.
- Let cook for sometime. It slowly thickens.
- Add pepper powder and give a stir. Let boil for two minutes.
- Sweet Corn Vegetable Soup is ready to serve.
Other soup recipes by co-bloggers
[social_share style=”bar” align=”horizontal” heading_align=”inline” text=”” heading=”” facebook=”1″ twitter=”1″ google_plus=”1″ linkedin=”1″ pinterest=”1″ link=”” /]
Subscribe to get a book of handyhints!