Dry chutney powder of various kinds are the life line of our cooking. They make tasks easier for busy scheduled days or an extra accompaiment with the daily cooking. Garlic chutney powder is bound to be the heart throb of the younger generation.
This chutney powder stays good for a long time, more than a month. It is essential to keep it closed in an air tight container. Remember, the jar has to be clean and dry while storing.
Many uses of Garlic chutney powder are :
- It is used along with idly as an extra accompaniment.
- Spread over dosa with a dollop of butter for the extra zing.
- Use it along with sandwich.
- Mix with hot rice along with a dollop of ghee for a different variety of taste.
- Mix with curd and used as an accompaniment for parathas.
- Life saviour during power failure.
Do share if you have liked it.
[social_share style=”bar” align=”horizontal” heading_align=”inline” text=”” heading=”” facebook=”1″ twitter=”1″ google_plus=”1″ linkedin=”1″ pinterest=”1″ link=”” /]
Subscribe to get book of handyhints.
Do check out my book “South Indian Breakfast ” on Amazon and Books2read