Three ingredient cookies | Ghee Cookies These cookies are crispy, tasty and melt in the mouth. All ingredients are easily available at home.
Ghee cookies are crispy, yummy, easy to make. They are loved by all and ideal to store as snacks for kids. It is eggless and no baking powder is used.
Who does not love cookies? They are the most cherished snacks by kids, serve them with milk or just like that, this three ingredient cookie is just right for any time of the day.
Pin for later
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup castor sugar
- 1/2 cup ghee
- Sieve the flour and sugar together.
- Put it in a bowl. Add ghee to it and bring them together, do not knead it. Slowly mix the ingredients without any pressure.
- Take a small ball and slightly flatten it. Press lightly with the back of the fork. Repeat the same for six to eight balls.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree centigrade for 15 minutes
- Put a parchment paper on the tray. Keep these at a little distance as they get bigger on baking.
- Bake at 180 degree for 10 minutes or until done.
- Once, they are light brown in colour and you get a good aroma, it’s done. Put them aside for sometime. They become crisp in few minutes.
- Repeat for the rest of the dough.
- Later, store in an air tight container.
Collage of step by step preparation of Ghee cookies:
Baking sheets are one of the essentials while you set to make a batch of cookies or cake. I had seen these Oddy Uniwraps on Amazon and soon ordered them. I am absolutely happy with the product.
Nandini ghee is pure and makes sweets delectable. It’s been a long association with this brand. Smaller pouches too are available.
Disclaimer: This post contains affilate links, you may check the policy.
If you have liked this post, do share it further. Pin it for later reference.
Do not miss any recipes, subscribe to get all updates in your inbox + book of handyhints.