Ghee cookies
Three ingredient cookies | Ghee Cookies
Published on November 10, 2018

Three ingredient cookies | Ghee Cookies  These cookies are crispy, tasty and melt in the mouth. All ingredients are easily available at home.

Ghee cookies are crispy, yummy, easy to make. They are  loved by all and ideal to store as snacks for kids. It is eggless and no baking powder is used.

Who does not love cookies? They are the most  cherished snacks by kids, serve them with milk  or just like that, this three ingredient cookie is just right for any time of the day.

A few other cookie recipes on my blog : Mocha Coffee Cookies, Orange Zest Cookies

Pin for later

Ghee cookies

Ghee cookies

Ingredients:

• 1 cup all purpose flour
  • 1/2 cup castor sugar
  • 1/2 cup ghee

Method:

1. Sieve the flour and sugar together.
  2. Put it in a bowl. Add ghee to it and bring them together, do not knead it. Slowly mix the ingredients without any pressure.
  3. Take a small ball and slightly flatten it. Press lightly with the back of the fork.  Repeat the same for six to eight balls.
  4. Pre-heat the oven at 180 degree centigrade for 15 minutes
  5. Put a parchment paper on the tray.  Keep these at a little distance as they get bigger on baking.
  6. Bake at 180 degree for 10 minutes or until done.
  7. Once, they are light brown in colour and you get a good aroma, it’s done. Put them aside for sometime. They become crisp in few minutes.
  8. Repeat for the rest of the dough.
  9. Later, store in an air tight container.

Collage of step by step preparation of Ghee cookies:

making of cookie

making of cookie

ghee cookies

Baking sheets are one of the essentials while you set to make a batch of cookies or cake. I had seen these Oddy Uniwraps on Amazon and soon ordered them. I am absolutely happy with the product.

Nandini ghee is pure and makes sweets delectable. It’s been a long association with this brand. Smaller pouches too are available.

ghee cookies

Disclaimer: This post contains affilate links, you may check the policy.

If you have liked this post, do share it further. Pin it for later reference.

Follow evergreendishes on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest

Do not miss any recipes, subscribe to get all updates in your inbox + book of handyhints.

1. amrita

This is really easy peasy recipe and kids will definitely enjoy it

Thankyou for the visit.

2. Seema Doraiswamy Sriram

These Cookies are so adorable. Wow just three common ingredients and fabulous cookies ready. I am Wowed!!

Thankyou Seema

3. FoodTrails

Such a simple and easy recipe.. reminds me of the atta biscuits my mom made!! Going to make these soon for my kids!! Thanks for sharing!!

Glad to have you here..My pleasure.

4. Batter Up With Sujata

Three ingredients cookies sounds amazing. So easy and quick recipe. I can imagine the heavenly taste. Superb share.

Such an easy peasy recipe with only 3 ingredients. These cookies must have tasted so delicious with the added ghee.

6. Lata Lala

You have made this recipe look so easy and delicious. With just 3 ingridients it seems cake walk.

7. Priya Suresh

Scrumptious cookies, i dont mind munching some. Just with three ingredients this ghee cookies rocks. Well done.

8. Freda @ Aromatic essence

Our very own Indian version of shortbread 🙂 I just love using ghee in cookies, it adds a very distinct and amazing flavor! These cookies look delish!

9. Lathiya

Recently I posted three ingredients cookies in insta…I made with butter but I loved that you used ghee…it gives nice aroma to the cookies

10. Jagruti Dhanecha

These ghee cookies sounds so delicious, just one is not enough for me!

11. piyalimutha

The ghee cookies are so so yummy. I love the use of ghee to bake cookies. Truly un unique aroma & taste can be experienced. I am so loving this.

Easy and simple cookie recipe and they looks delicious. I like less ingredients recipes very much. Bookmarked it

13. Sasmita Sahoo Samanta

These Cookies are so delicious !! With just three common ingredients these are awesome ones Jaya 🙂

1. Kul Kul / Goan Christmas Sweet - […] for tasty dishes isn’t it? It’s been sometime I posted anything related to Christmas after the cookie recipe, so…
  2. Easy to make collection for the year end | Evergreendishes - […] Ghee Cookies […]
  3. Butter Cookies / how to make eggless butter cookies - […] few other cookies that I have tried are Ghee Cookies, Mocha […]