Collage summer coolers
9 summer coolers | Drinks to indulge this summer
Published on April 4, 2018

It’s April and the heat is blazing, here are nine summer coolers to indulge during this season. They are refreshing, healthy and easy to make.

During summer, nothing is more refreshing than juices, lassi and mocktails. Light food loaded with fruits and loads of fluids is the best way to keep oneself hydrated.

Here are 9 summer coolers that are perfect for the season. They are refreshing, tasty and most of all, easy to make.

Collage summer coolers

Collage summer coolers

Lemon Iced Tea

Strawberry Lassi

Do try with mango if you do not have strawberry.

Punjabi Lassi

Strawberry Milkshake

low calorie strawberry milkshake

low calorie strawberry milkshake

Apple Milkshake

Mint Ginger Cooler

Coconut Cucumber Cooler

coconut cucumber cooler

coconut cucumber cooler

Kiwi Lemonade

Virgin Mango Mojito

virgin mango mojito

virgin mango mojito

If you have liked this post, do share it further. Comments are the boosters which provoke me to write more and better posts.

Follow evergreendishes on G+, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest

Have you got our mobile app?

Do not miss a recipe, subscribe to get all updates in your inbox. You get a free e-book also!

1. Batter Up With Sujata

Amazing collection. Loved all the coolers. Bookmarking this post. Very useful for this season. You presented all the coolers so beautifully.

2. Ritu Tangri

Thats a cool and refreshing collection to quench summer thirst. Can’t wait to try some 🙂

3. themadscientistskitchen

This is a wonderful collection Jayashree. Just right for the season.

4. Shobha

Perfect post for the season .. need these coolers now in this weather..

5. Jolly

Very cool and refreshing collection of drinks. Fabulous share!!! Love simple and delicious recipe

The one that had me salivating is the kiwi lemonade. A lovely collection of summer drinks.

7. curryandvanilla

Thanks so much for sharing all of these gorgeous thirst-quenching drinks in one place; fabulous collection!

8. Priya Suresh

Very refreshing summer coolers, now who can resist to those beautiful drinks. Awesome collection of drinks to give a try.

9. Aruna

If I could, I would have all these in my fridge all the time in summer!

• Soma Mukherjee

Lovely collection of refreshing drinks, best way to beat the heat in a healthy th

10. marianasir1973

Just what I needed on a hot day like today! All the cool thirst quenchers are making me reach out and pick up a glass. Kiwi lemonade is on the top of my list to try!

11. Vidya Narayan

I seriously want to load my fridge with coolers now but making do with Chaas / Buttermilk currently as I have cut down on sugar big time. But moving forward, I guess I will have to give in and drink some for survival against the heat in May. Loved the collection and it has some of my favs ones.

12. Jyoti Babel

a great collection of summer cooler drinks. It is so hot these days, that i literally want to be on a liquid diet. 🙂

13. Priya Satheesh

Perfect post for this season and loved your collection… Amazing !

14. Jagruti

I am loving this collection of yours Jaya, it’s so simple, healthy and fuss free recipes that actually helps during this season.

15. Uma Srinivas

Lovely and refreshing round ups. I would love to try this especially in summer 🙂

16. cookingwithsapana

Such a wonderful list of refreshing summer coolers Jayashree. I am bookmarking the mint ginger cooler and will try once the weather is cooled enough.

17. Ruchisvegkitchen

Amazing collection of coolers dear. All looks so great and refreshing …

18. Lathiya

Wow.. what a collection of drinks…I liked all especially coconut cucumber cooler..the name itself is refreshing