apple milkshake
How to make apple milkshake
Published on October 18, 2017

Apple milkshake has been the recent addition to my list. It is one of the tastiest and healthiest drinks that one can slurp in the mornings. I don’t know why I had not tried earlier.

Apples are available all round the year and one can easily manage with it. It is thick, foamy and filling. Do not peel the skin of apples, just cut it into small pieces and pulse it, it blends well with the pulp and milk.

apples

apples

I had earlier written an article about apples as guest post for The Wise Lark. It has two recipes pertaining to apples.

apple milkshake

apple milkshake

Ingredients:

• 1 apple
  • 2 cups milk
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • a few ice cubes

Method:

Wash and cut the apple into small pieces. Pulse it, add milk and honey to it. Again pulse it for thirty seconds. Pour it in a glass  and serve chilled. Otherwise, add ice cubes to it.

Take a tip:

Add sugar if serving for children.

apple milkshake

Apple Milkshake

Apple milkshake is a tasty and healthy drink to kickstart the day.

Course Breakfast
Cuisine international
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 glasses
Author Jayashree

• 1 apple
  • 2 glasses milk
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • a few ice cubes (optional)

1. Wash the apple and cut into small pieces.

2. Pulse the apple pieces. Add milk and honey to it. Again pulse it for thirty seconds.

3. Serve chilled. Alternatively, add ice cubes to it.

Recipe Notes

Add sugar if you are serving it small children.

My other milkshake recipes Rajbhog Milkshake, Gulkand milkshake

Those reading me regularly know that I am ardent fan of milkshakes. What are the other variety of milkshakes that you prepare? Do let me know in the comment section below

Subscribe to get a book of handy hints for free ! Follow evergreendishes on other social media.

1. PossesstheWorld

I have never even thought about having an apple milkshake but it sounds delicious, will be giving it a try soon

2. Kathy

I love apples and have used them in so many recipes but, I have to say, I’ve never tried them in a milkshake before! I’m trying this one today! Thanks so much for the great idea!

3. quirkyglobetrotter

Sounds delicious! Just in time for the fall season 🙂

That is such a easy to make and delicious milkshake with apple.

5. Sushma

Simple and healthy milkshake

6. Nand

Apple milkshake sounds so easy and healthy. I wonder why I never tried it before! Thanks for inspiring!

7. Priya Suresh

I can finish a tall glass of this apple milkshake anytime of the day, very tempting shake.

8. Jagruti

I don’t drink enough milk, I have to try your recipe.

9. Mayuri Patel

That’s a healthy filling milkshake. Its something that I’d love to have as a snack or even for breakfast.

10. cookingwithsapana

I love apple milkshake and this looks so sifnful.

11. Priya Srinivasan

Love fresh fruit smoothies! Instant energy anytime

12. theyellowdaal

Something so simple really satisfying. I would love this as brekkie.

13. Mina Joshi

Apple milkshake sounds refreshing and delicious. A great way of making sure children have healthy food.

14. Sandhya Ramakrishnan

What a refreshing way to start the morning or cool off in the evening. One of the most simplest and delicious recipe with apple. My boys love it and so do I 🙂

15. Chef Mireille

What a delicious snack – I could enjoy this treat at any time!

16. usha

I use mixed fruit including apple but have not tried only apple. I should try it next.

• Jayashree

I make it often, it tastes good.Thankyou.

1. 9 summer coolers | Drinks to indulge this summer | Ever Green Dishes - […] Apple Milkshake […]
  2. Low calorie strawberry milkshake/ healthy strawberry milkshake | Ever Green Dishes - […] Apple Milkshake […]
  3. Banana Mango Oat Shake | Evergreendishes - […] It is filling and a store house of nutrients. A few other milkshake recipes from the blog: Apple Milkshake…