Grilled baby potatoes with hint of spices makes a good accompaniment with any meal. They are spicy and make a perfect go with fried rice or any meal. Do give this a try, I am sure you will like it.
Let’s get to the recipe of Grilled Baby Potatoes.
- 1/2 kilogram baby potato
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- salt to taste
- Wash and clean the baby potato. Pat dry.
- Take all the ingredients except potato in a wide bowl and mix it.
- Marinate the potatoes in the mixture for half an hour.
- Pre-heat the oven.
- Spray some oil on to the tray. Put the potato on it.
- Grill it for fifteen minutes.
- Turn them to the other end.
- Again grill for another five minutes, until golden in colour.
- Let stand in the oven for ten minutes.
- Serve as an accompaniment.
Take a tip:
- You may avoid garlic powder.
- Adjust chilli powder to your preference.
- You may use grated cheese, I have avoided it.
- Grilling time changes from one oven to another. I did this in convection oven.
Grilled Baby Potatoes
Grilled baby potatoes are delicious and make good accompaniment with any meal.
- 1/2 kg baby potato
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp chilly powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
Wash the potato by rinsing in water several times. Pat dry.
Put all ingredients except potato in a bowl and mix well
Marinate the potatoes for thirty minutes.
Pre-heat the oven.
Drizzle some oil on the tray. Place the potato and grill for fifteen minutes.
Turn them to the other side, and grill for another five minutes.
They should be brown in colour. Keep them in the oven for ten minutes. Later, remove and serve.
- I have used OTG.
- Garlic powder may be avoided.
- Adjust chilly powder according to your taste.
Subscribe to get a book of handyhints for free!