Strawberry mousse for the weekend

It’s the season of strawberries, the bright red berry fruits are luscious and delightful. One cannot resist these berries, and we find many ways to use them. Here is one such easy to make dessert, strawberry mousse.

strawberry mousse  Strawberry mousse for the weekend strawberry mousse

strawberry mousse

Strawbery is not only gorgeous to see, the serine red with bright green hood is just irreseistible.  The ripe ones are great to eat, these berries are also  packed with many benefits. They  boost immunity and rich in  anti oxidants. They help fight bad cholestrol. They help regulate blood pressure and fights cancer. They help in maintaining the weight of the body.

Over to the recipe of Strawberry Mousse

Strawberry mousse
Recipe Type: Dessert
Author: Jayashree
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 4
A delicious blend of strawberry with cream.
  • Strawberry 10
  • Fresh cream 200ml
  • Sugar 1tbsp
  • Agar agar 1tsp
  • water 2tbsp
  1. Wash the strawberry and pat dry.
  2. Cut them into halves.
  3. Make powder ofagar agar and put it in hot water, stir and keep aside.
  4. Blend the berry and sugar.
  5. Add cream and whisk again. Do not whip for a long time.
  6. Finally, add the mixture, give a stir, pour it in small bowls and allow to set for two hours. Agar agar sets at room temperature, keep it in the refrigerator later.
  7. Serve chilled
Notes
Agar agar is used in the recipe as I have tried to make it vegetarian. You can use gelatin instead and immediately keep it to set in refrigerator.
***Post updated****

I think you must have got my app by now. I hope you like it as much as I do ! The link is here

Do download the app on mobile

Strawberry Milkshake  made the healthy way is now the new trend!

Glad if you could share it !

Subscribe to get a book of handyhints for free !

Summary
Recipe Name
Strawberry Mousse
Published On
Preparation Time
Total Time

1. super delight to have at any time..yumm

2. Mousse loks yummy.. I wil try this

3. Refreshing and delicious mousse. Being a big time strawberry lover, feel like having it now !

4. Ritu Tangri says:

Apt for valentine day or I must say valentine week…. Easy n delicious

5. Pavani says:

I have been dreaming about making strawberry mousse ever since the fresh berries started showing up in the market. You are tempting me to make this yummy dessert right away.

6. Love Strawberry Mousse and especially if they are eggless, great! It has set really well and I bet it tasted delish. Great share. Sky is the limit when fresh strawberries are home, isn’t it?

7. Mina Joshi says:

This mousse looks delicious and would make a great dessert with any meal. Love the colour and scent of strawberries.

8. simplysensationalfood says:

The strawberry mousse looks so delectable and I like the fact thst it is gelatine free so suitable for vegetarians.

9. afroz261 says:

Strawberry mousse looks so yum. The quantity of gelatin will be same as agar agar?

10. Easy and quick mousse. Another heathy dish to keep ourselves energetic

11. Wow how tempting it looks. Superb share dear. Love strawberry flavours

12. Jagruti says:

Strawberry mousse sounds delicious and refreshing, bonus point is that made with agar agar so anyone can enjoy it.

13. must be delicious with strawberry taste. with few ingredients it is so quick n easy to make. can u pls give the link of agar agar.

14. I always look for eggless mousse and this looks perfect with strawberries. My favorite fruit and the flavors it gives to any dish is just wow.

15. Lathiya says:

Mousse looks delicious…love Strawberry…and loved the color

16. Never knew this would be so easy to make. Would love to try it?

17. Such a lovely and quick mousse.. Yummy.

Strawberry mousse for the weekend