Hara Bhara Kabab is a popular kabab made using spinach, potato and green peas. This green filled savoury is much relished and sort after snack. Without much ado, here is the recipe for this one.
- Spinach 1 cluster
- potato 3boiled
- green peas boiled 1bowl
- green chilly 2
- ginger 1 inch
- bread crumbs 2tbsp
- chat masala 1tsp
- salt to taste
- cornflour 1tbsp
- oil for shallow frying
- cashewnuts a few
- Remove the stalk, wash and boil the spinach leaves (sans water) for three minutes. When cool grind it with ginger and green chilly to a smooth paste.
- Make a paste of the green peas.
- Take a bowl and add the potatoes, green peas and the spinach paste. Add bread crumbs, chat masala and salt to it. Mix well.
- Make a paste with cornflour in abother bowl and keep aside.
- Make flat balls of the mixture.
- Heat a skillet, take a ball of it and dip in the cornflour mixture, and put a cashew over it.Place it on the skillet and put a little oil on it.
- Roast until golden in colour on both sides.
- Alternatively you can deep fry it.
- Serve hot with any dip or sauce of your choice.