Cauliflower, popularly known as gobi, can be used in a wide range of dishes. It is extensively used in curries, stirfry and starters. It is one of the veggies liked by kids today.
This vegetable needs to be cleaned properly as it is the home to many tiny worms. Keep the florets immersed in hot water to which salt and turmeric is added.
Various kind of stirfry can be made using cauliflower. This veggie is easy to prepare and tasty. It goes well with chapatis and phulkas.
- cauliflower 1 small
- onion 2
- coriander 1/2 bunch
- ginger 1 inch
- green chilly 2
- cumin 1/2 tsp
- turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- oil 2 tsp
- salt to taste
Pre- requisites :
- Take small florets of cauliflower and boil till tender.
- Chop onion finely.
- Grind coriander, ginger and green chilly to a paste.
- Take a pan and add the oil. Add cumin, after a second, add the onions and turmeric powder to it. Saute for a while.
- Add the ground paste and salt to it. Mix well.
- Drain the water and add the florets. Mix well.
- Let the flavours blend together.
- Cauliflower stir fry is ready to serve.
- Serve with chapati or phulka.
Subscribe to get updates in your inbox and a book of handyhints !
Two e-books will be available soon !
Subscribe below to get free book !
[social_share style=”bar” align=”horizontal” heading_align=”inline” facebook=”1″ twitter=”1″ google_plus=”1″ linkedin=”1″ pinterest=”1″ /]