Chats have always been close to our heart. They are tasty, spicy sweet and sour, chatpat ,much enjoyed by one and all. It is simply out of the world. A favourite of teenagers, now with corn kernels this “corn chat” is simple and easy to make. Moreover, it is nutritious, filled with veggies.
Sweet corn is generally boiled and then lightly sauted with spices as pepper powder, chilli powder or any other seasoning. Butter may or may not be used. I love using corn in my cooking. My other recipes can be found here, Open sandwich , Spinach and Corn salad. Over to the recipe of Corn Chat now
- 1.5 bowl corn kernels
- 2 onion
- 1 tomato
- 1 capsicum
- 1/2 teaspoon chat masala
- 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pomegranate seed powder
- salt to taste
- small sev
- Cut veggies into small pieces.
- If you are using frozen corn, put the corn kernels in water and keep for sometime. Otherwise, boil them until tender.
- Take a bowl and put all the veggies. Add the spicy powders and mix them. Finally, add sev and garnish with fresh minced coriander.
- Serve immediately.
Subscribe to get an e-book of handy hints for free