It’s so good to be back to writing again. Been really missing all this.Crisp bhendi make ideal accompaniment with rice. They are liked by all and can be preserved for a few days. But take care, do fry them well lest they may not turn soggy.
- bhendi or okra 1kg
- salt to taste
- chilli powder 1tsp
- oil for frying
- Wash,pat dry and cut bhendi into thin circles.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. When done, put sufficient quantity in the oil and let it cook on medium flame until brown. Slowly, remove and put it on a tissue paper.
- Later, transfer to a bowl and add salt and chilli powder to taste.
- Repeat procedure for all the cut slices.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Bhendi should not be wet while cutting.
- Pat dry well on an old towel.
- Each time add salt and chilly separately and mix with a spoon. Do not wait to add in the end.
- Chilly powder add according to the taste, the more, the spicier it is.
[social_share style=”bar” align=”horizontal” heading_align=”inline” facebook=”1″ twitter=”1″ google_plus=”1″ linkedin=”1″ pinterest=”1″ /]