Every morning it is a dilemma what has to be served for the kids, before they leave for school. The time is quite early to have a heavy breakfast nor can they be sent with just a glass of milk. This sandwich can be easily made and served.
- bread slices 12
- butter 2tbsp
- pepper powder 1/4 tsp
- carrot 1
- cucumber 1
- tomato 1
- onion 1
- fresh coconut 1 small bowl
- green chilly 2
- coriander leaves 1/2 bowl
- mint leaves 1/2 bowl
- Mix butter, a pinch of salt and pepper powder together in a bowl.
- Grind coriander leaves, mint leaves, fresh coconut, green chilly and salt together . Avoid making it too hot.
- Wash and cut veggies into round circles and keep aside.
- Onions need to be cut into fine thin circles.
- Now, take two slices of bread and smear the butter paste with a knife. Then apply some mint chutney on both the slices.
- Keep veggies on one slice and close with the other.
- Cut diagonally.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
Linked to to the following parties:
Create with Joy, The Dedicated House, Treasure Box Tuesday, LouLou girls fabulous party, Freedom Friday with all my blogging friends, A Dish of Daily Life ,Weekend Retreat Link Party, Thriving Thursdays
Linking at Cooking 4all seasons at”Come,join us for breakfast” December event