Stuffed capsicum is tasty and makes a good accompaniment with chapati or phulka.
Stuffed vegetables are relished by all and they make good accompaniments with nan or chapatis. Capsicum have always been used numerously in vegetables and rice dishes, but stuffed one makes an ideal meal. Here is a microwave cooking with stuffed vegetable. Do let me know what you feel.
The ingredients that you need :
- Capsicum 6 large ones
- 2 teaspoon oil
For the stuffing :
- boiled potatoes 4
- onion finely cut 2
- chilli powder 1 tsp
- cumin powder 1/2 tsp
- garam masala 1/4 tsp
- Take the capsicum and scoop it at the top with a knife. Remove the seeds.
- Make the filling with the boiled potatoes. Mash the potatoes, add the cut onions,chilli powder,garam masala,salt and coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Fill into each one of the capsicum.
- Take oil in a microwave safe dish and heat it.
- Keep the stuffed veggies in it and microwave for ten minutes.
- It takes about fifteen minutes to be done in the microwave. Change the temperature and keep it for maximum of four minutes, repeat again
I hope this is new to you and have you liked this version of stuffed capsicum of mine ? Do let me know in the comments section below. If you are interested in more microwave recipes, check out this salted cashewnuts.
About the event:
This is an old post which has been redone with formatting. Sending this to Foodies_Redoing Old Post44
- 6 capsicum
- 2 tsp oil
- 4 boiled potatoes
- 2 onion finely cut
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- coriander leaves
Wash the capsicum and scoop the top portion.
Mash the potatoes. Add the spice powders and salt to it. Cut the coriander leaves and mix it.
Take a portion of the filling and stuff it inside a capsicum. Repeat for the remaining.
Take oil in a microwave safe bowl, heat it for 30 seconds. Keep the stuffed capsicum and microwave for three minutes. Repeat again. They should be tender.
Subscribe to get all updates in your inbox and an e-book of handyhints for free!f you ever make this recipe, take a picture and share it by tagging @foodiejayashree on Instagram or @evergreendishes on Facebook. I will be glad to see and share your creation further.
Check out my e-books on Amazon. Do not miss any post, subscribe to get all updates and an e-book for free !