I love making a variety of milkshakes. My recent addition is the pear milkshake. Pear is a tasty fruit and blends well with many recipes.
Pears are a great source of fibre and anti-oxidants. It contains vitamins and minerals such as potassium, magnesium and copper. It makes a healthy snack to eat as a whole fruit.
Pear milkshake is ideal to serve with breakfast or as a drink in the evening. The taste of pear blends so well, it is filling and refreshing. This is one of my family’s favourite drink that I keep making often.
A good milkshake consists of a scoop ice cream, feel free to add it. Otherwise too, it tastes awesome.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 pear
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoured powder
- Wash and cut the pear into small pieces.
- Take a good blender, put the milk and fruit pieces and swirl them together.
- Finally, add vanilla powder and swirl once again.
- Tasty pear milkshake is ready to serve.
Take a tip:
- Sugar may be added. I did not add it.
- Use cold milk, otherwise you need to chill it and serve.
Pin it for later:
This is an old post which I have redone with better pictures and text. Every fortnightly, a group of bloggers visit our old posts and edit one of them. Sending this to Foodies_ Redoing_Old Post18
Subscribe to get a book of handy hints for free !