I love making desserts , they are so yummy isn’t it? With mangoes, its been a bonanza for me. I recently made a healthy one, it’s low in calories and was delicious too – Mango parfait for the weight watchers or the calorie conscious.
Mango parfait can be made with a very few ingredients that are easily available at home ,go ahead and give a try to this guilt free dessert.
- Mango puree 1 bowl
- Greek yoghurt 1/2 bowl
- mago pieces 1/2 bowl
- cashew pieces 1tbsp
- Extract the puree of the mango and blend it.
- Take two glasses and chill for sometime in the freezer. Add the mango puree, then put a layer of greek yoghurt over it.
- Again, put a layer of mango pulp.
- Put the mango pieces on top.
- Finally, garnish with cashew pieces.
- Keep in the refrigerator and serve chilled
Add the mango pulp in a chilled glass.
Put some greek yoghurt over it.
Add a layer of mango puree and finally put mango pieces over it. Garnish with cashew pieces. Mango parfait is ready, serve chilled
My other mango recipes are here :
Subscribe to get a book of handyhints for free !