Chinese dishes have gained immense popularity in our country in the past few years. Though, not exactly the same version, the major ingredients are included with a slight touch of our spices, thus it was the beginning of Indo- Chinese cuisine in our country. From starters to lunch ideas, they have a huge variety of delicacies which have become the buzz word in our society today. The immediate dish that occurs one’s mind is noodles. Today, I present to you their exclusive Hakka noodles along with a starter,alu 65 for our blog hop .This day marks the blogversary of my website also. Thankyou to one and all for the support. It has really been a wonderful journey here.
Hakka noodles is a tasty dish served as a main course. It is easy to make.You can serve any gravy if you wish.
- hakka noodles 500 gms
- onion 2
- beans 100 gms
- carrot 100 gms
- cabbage 1/2 small
- spring onions 1 bunch
- capsicum 1
- ajinomoto a pinch
- soya sauce 2tbsp
- chilli sauce 1tsp
- chillies in vinegar 1tsp
- chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- oil 3tbsp
- Cut beans, carrot and capsicum into long strips with a diagonal at the edges. ( It is not necessary but Chinese cuisine have them in this way)
- Cut the onions and spring onion into small bits. Wash the spring onion and keep aside.
- Take a pan and boil water. Add noodles and one tablespoon of oil. Let boil for five minutes. Then put it in a colander and put cold water over it. This ensures that the noodles will not stick to each other.
- Heat oil in a wok. Add the onions, let cook for a minute ,then add the beans and carrot,when slightly done,add capsicum and cabbage and cook for sometime. Add ajinomoto and allow to cook for a while.
- Add soya sauce and chilli sauce to it. Add vinegar and chilli powder and mix well.
- Add the boiled noodles and heat it for sometime.
- Serve hot.
SUBSCRIBE TO GET A FREE E BOOK AND RECIPES IN YOUR INBOX