I love this month, pleasant climate, many celebrations and holidays. It’s that time of the year where we bake goodies and make new resolutions. We look forward to new beginnings again. As usual, my favourite recipe for you with seasons greetings to all of you. May the year ahead be filled with immense joy and happiness.
Brownies are a recent development to the chocolate cake which was made earlier. Ideal with a cup of tea or for breakfast, these are sure to tempt you to eat more. Dedicated to all my blog hop friends who have joined me here as we proceed to our next theme of “Cakes, Pastries and Sweets”
- self raising flour 1 cup
- dark chocolate 2 cups
- castor sugar 1/4 cup
- cocoa powder 60 grams
- baking powder 1/2 tsp
- baking soda 1/2 tsp
- yoghurt 1/4 cup
- walnuts chopped 1/2 cup
- Grease and line a 6 inch diameter shallow microwave safe bowl and keep aside.
- Sift together the flour,baking powder and soda and keep aside.
- Melt chocolate in microwave safe bowl on high for thirty seconds.
- Stir lightly to get a smooth mixture. Keep aside.
- In a bowl mix castor sugar and butter until soft and creamy.
- Add the melted chocolate to the creamy mixture.
- Now add yoghurt, vanilla essence, flour mixture and walnut pieces and mix lightly.
- Preheat the microwave.
- Put the mixture in the greased dish and microwave on high for three to four minutes.
- Reduce temperature and microwave for another minute.
- Insert a knife to see that it comes out clean.
- Brownie is ready to serve,
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!
Subscribe to get an e-book of handy hints for free !
Do share on your social net works