It’s time for virtual party again. Thankyou Cherie Chalmers for bringing us together again . As Christmas is fast approaching, it is the Tree Trimming Party.
Cutlets have been a popular snack since ages. As kids, we often went to one of the restaurants that prepared the delicious ones. Today ,cutlets are made of various kinds.
Here is one kind which I often make and loved by all at home. This is made using different veggies, hence healthy and ideal to serve for children and adults alike. The advantage of making these cutlets is they are shallow fried. Hence guilt free of the calories that you will be adding.
- beans 15
- carrot 2
- potatoes 3
- peas 1 bowl
- onions 2
- green chilly 3
- ginger 1 inch
- coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- garam masala powder 1/2 tsp
- chilli powder 1tsp
- cumin powder 1/2tsp
- corn flour 2tbsp
- bread crumbs
- oil for frying
- Chop vegetables finely into small pieces.
- Boil potatoes and keep aside.
- Cut onions into fine bits.
- Grind green chillies and ginger to a paste.
- Take a spoon of oil in a pan and saute the onions. As they turn pink in colour, add the other veggies and let cook on a low flame.
- When done, add the ginger- chilli paste and mix well.
- Add garam masala powder,cumin powder and chilli powder.
- Mash the potatoes and mix along with the other ingredients.
- Add finely cut coriander leaves.
- Mash all the veggies with a masher.
- Shape them into cutlets and keep aside on a plate.
- Mix cornflour with water to a thin paste in a wide bowl.
- Take one of them and dip it iin the cornflour paste and then roll in the bread crumbs.
- Heat a skillet and smear some oil on it. Shallow fry the cutlets on both the sides. You can make four or five at a time.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH OUR PARTY. WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE. DO VISIT OUR FRIENDS TOO !!