Cabbage pakoda fries are welcome on days when onions are restricted. They are equally taste and serve as an ideal accompaniment with rice and sambar. Here is a quick recipe to make crispy fries.
The ingredients that you need are :
- cabbage 1 small
- gram flour 2 tbsp
- rice flour 2tsp
- chilli powder 2tsp
- salt to taste
- coriander leaves 1/2 bunch
- Cut the cabbage finely into long slender shreddings. Immerse in cold water and put it in a colander.
- Take a wide bowl and add the cabbage and salt and keep aside for ten minutes.
- Later,add gram flour ,rice flour ,chilli powder,asafoetida ,finely cut coriander and mix well.
- Heat oil in a pan, put them as pakodas and deep fry till brown in colour. Put them on a tissue paper.
- Crispy and tasty cabbage pakoda fries are ready to binge.
Note : To make it gluten free, avoid using asafoetida.
Subscribe to get an e-book of handyhints for free !
Sharing is Caring !