In the blazing heat, nothing is more heart warming than ice creams and candys. Kulfis and fruits are always stocked in refrigerators for children. Bored with the traditional kind, I made a different version and it turned out good, since than its this royal kulfi for sometime.
Milk 1 litre
Rose surup 2 tbsp
Sugar 2 tbsp
For topping :
- Soak cashewnuts in warm water for half an hour.
- Boil milk in a thick bottomed vessel for ten minutes.
- Make a paste of cashewnuts and add to the milk.
- Mix cornflour in a tablespoon of water and add it to the milk. Add the sugar and the rose syrup. As the rose syrup is sweet, you do not need much sugar.
- Boil for two minutes and remove from flame.
- Allow to cool. Put it in the kulfi moulds and allow to set for four hours.
- Royal Kulfi is ready to eat. Serve with topping of strawberry crush.